TORTIGLIONI WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER, RICOTTA, AND TOASTED ALMONDS
It's one of the easiest, most flavorful pasta dishes you'll ever make!
Let's make it!
INGREDIENTS FOR 1 PORTION
-100 gr tortiglioni
-1/2 cup ricotta
-1 roasted, peeled, and seeded red bell pepper (not in vinegar)
-2 Tbsp sliced almonds
-2 Tbsp EVOO
-2 Tbsp Parmigiano Reggiano
-Pinch of salt
1. Toast the almonds on medium-low heat while tossing them.
2. When water comes to a boil, start cooking the pasta.
3. When the pasta is cooked halfway, add the roasted pepper, ricotta, and 1/2 cup of pasta water to a blender and blend until smooth.
4. Add the oil to a pan, and when hot, add the sauce and simmer for a couple of minutes.
5. By now, the pasta should be almost aldente, so add it to the sauce and cook for two minutes while stirring
6. Turn heat off, add the basil, and Parmigiano and toss.
7. Plate, top with almonds and enjoy!
Buon Appetito Amici!
Find all ingredients at @capribakerybistro