TOMATO, PESTO, BOURSIN AND PINE NUTS TART
I absolutely love puff pastry and how versitile it is! I always have a few sheets in my freezer so I can quickly whip up something savory or sweet.
This tomato tart is super easy, quick, a great way to use ripe tomatoes and clean up your cheese drawer, and it's soooo delicious!
Perfect as an appetizer, as part of a brunch or lunch.
No recipe needed, all you need is:
🍅1 sheet of puff pastry
🍅Ripe tomatoes (any type)
🍅1 package of your favorite Boursin cheese (or chévre, or any other cheese)
🍅Pine nuts (optional)
1. Lay the puff pastry on a parchment paper lined baking pan.
2. Poke all over with a fork and spread pesto all over, leaving 1 inch all around.
3. Arrange sliced tomatoes all over.
4. Top with cheese, and pine nuts.
5. Fold in 1 inch of puff pastry all around to form a neat crust.
6. Brush with egg wash and bake in a 400F° for 25-30 or until golden and crispy on the bottom.
7. Top with fresh basil and enjoy!
Buon Appetito Amici!🍅🌱
#tomatotart #pestoandtomato #tomatoandcheese #puffpastry #savorytart #FoodBlogger #food52grams #yumyumyum #easytartrecipe #easyappetizers #easytart #deliciousfood #beautifulfood #italianchef #foodsogood #easylunch #easybrunch