The Best Fried Pork Chop
Updated: Feb 10
INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PEOPLE
•6 pork chops
•1/4 cup of grated Parmigiano or Romano
•1/4 cup minced parsley
•2 minced garlic cloves
•1 tsp of salt
•3 cups bread crumbs
•High smoking point oil of your choice for frying
1. Beat eggs with salt, cheese, parsley, and garlic
2. Dip pork chop in the egg mixture on both sides
3. Place chop in the bread crumbs and press down on both sides with the palm of your hand, so the crumbs stick to the eggs
4. Heat the oil to 350F° in a deep skillet and fry chop for 3-4 minutes on each side
5. Drain on a paper towel and enjoy!!
Buon Appetito Amici!