Spaghetti With Shrimp, White Wine and Fresh Tomatoes
INGREDIENTS FOR 2
-400 gr. Shrimp (31-40 size)
-200 gr. Great quality spaghetti or lingune
-2 cups ripe grape or cherry
-1/2 cup white wine
-2 garlic cloves
-1/2 cup EVOO
-A few sprigs of flat leaf Italian parsley
-Chili pepper as much as you like
1. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil for the pasta.
2. Meanwhile start the sauce, by heating a wide pan on medium high heat.
3. Add the EVOO and sear the shrimp for a few seconds on each side, depending on the size.
4. Remove the shrimp. Turn heat down to medium low and add the halved tomatoes, garlic cloves and a sprig of parsley.
5. Add a pinch of salt, cover and cook for 5 minutes, or until the tomatoes start releasing their juices.
6. Once the tomatoes are soft, add the white wine and let the alcohol evaporate.
7. Once alcohol has evaporated and sauce is thick, remove the garlic and parlsey and add some chili pepper.
8. Once pasta is cooked half way, add it to the sauce with some pasta water and keep cooking it until almost al dente, adding more pasta water if necessary.
9. Once pasta is ready, add the shrimp and minced parlsey and stir to combine.
10. Plate, top with more parlsey and enjoy!
Buon Appetito Amici ❤
Posting video soon!
#valentines2022 #spaghettiwithshrimp #valentinesdinner
#spaghettiaigamberi #pastaislove #pastalover #ilovepasta #yumyumyum #food52grams #instagood #instafood #imsomartha #whatsinmyplate #deliciousfood #beautifulfood #authenticitalianfoodo