Pesto Pizza with Fresh Tomatoes, Arugula and Burrata
Easy and delicious pesto pizza. Fresh, light and amazingly tasty!
•500 g 00 flour
•500 g A.P. flour
•600 ml lukewarm water
•7 g instant dry yeast OR 25 g fresh
•50 g EVOO (for the dough)
•20 g salt
•1/4 cup pesto
•3 ripe Roma tomatoes
•2 cups arugula
•3 tbsp Parmigiano or Romano
•100 g or more of burrata
•Drizzle of EVOO
1. Disolve the yeast in the water and let it sit for 10 minutes
2. Add the flour to the bowl of your stand-up mixer and start mixing on low with a hook attachment
3. Slowly add the water and yeast, the salt and oil
4. Mix on low for 4-5 minutes, then start kneading the dough on a lightly floured surface, until smooth
5. Oil a large bowl with some EVOO, roll the dough in the oil, cover with plastic wrap and place in a warm spot in your kitchen
6. Once it's doubled in size, punch it and devide it in 3 equal parts(around 600 gr each) . Each piece makes a large pizza or a cookie sheet pizza.
7. Grease the pizza pan with lard or shortening, and stretch the dough all the way to the edge, leaving a cornicione.
8. Let it double in size, dress with pesto and the tomatoes, which you have diced and dressed with some EVOO and salt. Bake at 425F° for 20-25 minutes.
9. Top with Parmigiano, arugula and burrata, drizzle with EVOO and buon Appetito Amici!!
#pizza #saturdaynightpizza #vegetarianpizza #burrata #pestoandtomato #pesto #arugula #burrataandtomato #pestopizza #italianfoodblogger #italianfoodlover #castironpan