MASCARPONE AND STRAWBERRY TART
-1 Sheet of puff pastry
-1 lbs of strawberries
-1.5 cups of mascarpone
-1/8 tsp salt
-1 tbsp vanilla extract
-Zest of 1 orange
-Juice of 1 orange
-1/4 cup pistacchio paste
1. Preheat oven to 375F°
2. Grease the pan
3. Roll puff pastry slightly thinner than its thickness
4. Cut 2" wider and longer than pan on each side
5. Place dough in pan, get rid of excess and poke dough all over with a fork
6. Add sugar, salt, vanilla, zest and juice to mascarpone, and mix until smooth
7. Pour mascarpone in the crust and spread evenly
8. Wash and dry strawberries. Cut them in half and arrange on the mascarpone, pressing them in.
9. Fold sides inward and brush with beaten egg
10. Bake between 30-40 minutes, or until crust is golden and crisp. Filling will still be jiggly, but will firm up once it cools.
11. Microwave pistacchio cream for 30 seconds in a microwave safe bowl, and drizzle on tart.
Enjoy! Buon Appetito Amici!
#mascarpone #mascarponetart #mascarponedessert #mascarponestrawberry #pistacchiolovers #pistacchiopaste #easydessert #quickdessert